Easy Steps to follow:
1) Click the above link.
2) At the top right-hand side, click down arrow and click Connected to Hosted Exchange.
3) Click Runtime Tab – choose Hardware Accelerator to be GPU.
4) You will get 4 steps to complete. Click Play icon one by one and enter the URL in 3rd step.
5) Move the downloaded course to Google Drive.
6) Download your course from Google Drive to your Desktop/Laptop. Enjoy.
Errors during the process:
1) mv: cannot stat ‘/content/Skillshare’: No such file or directory
Cause: The above error comes when your Google Drive is not mounted properly. It may show you that its mounted, however, they may be cookies issue.
Fix: Try in Google Chrome Incognito Window or clear cookies using CCleaner application.
Try using another browser such as Mozilla Firefox or Opera to perform all the above steps.
Try deleting the Skillshare course-related folders in your Google Drive.
Still facing issues, try creating a new Google Account and follow the above steps, it must work.
Friends, if you have directly visited this page, I have created a live demonstration of all the above tasks in the below video:
If any friend is facing any issue while downloading the course, do comment below or send me an email at [email protected] and I will try to revert asap.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and watching my video. I hope you will learn a lot from it & grow faster.