Download Skillshare Courses using Google Colab
Download any Skillshare Course using Google Colab. You don’t need to create a Skillshare Premium Account and still can have access to your favorite course. Download any Skillshare Course within seconds on to your Desktop/Laptop and watch it as per your ease. You can enhance your skills here and get a good job. Thanks all to Skillshare.com.
Easy Steps to Follow (100%Working):
1) Click the above link.
2) At the top right-hand side, click the down arrow and click Connected to Hosted Exchange.
3) Click Runtime Tab – choose Hardware Accelerator to be GPU.
4) You will get 4 steps to complete. Click the Play icon one by one and enter the URL in 3rd step.
5) Move the downloaded course to Google Drive.
6) Download your course from Google Drive to your Desktop/Laptop. Enjoy.
Errors during the process:
1) mv: cannot stat ‘/content/Skillshare’: No such file or directory
Cause: The above error comes when your Google Drive is not mounted properly. It may show you that it’s mounted, however, they may be a cookies issue.
Fix: Try in Google Chrome Incognito Window or clear cookies using CCleaner application.
Try using another browser such as Mozilla Firefox or Opera to perform all the above steps.
Try deleting the Skillshare course-related folders in your Google Drive.
Still facing issues, try creating a new Google Account and follow the above steps, it must work.
Friends, if you have directly visited this page, I have created a live demonstration of all the above tasks in the below video:
Alternate Method to download Skillshare Courses.
Friends, if you find any issues in the above method, I request you to follow the below method:
1). Download Tool on your PC: Skillshare Download Tool
Friends, all credit for this tool goes to PyClinic for this tool. You will find the tool language in Arabic, however, I have translated it into English as seen above.
2) You must login with Skillshare Premium Account to use it. (it’s easy to create in less than 2 minutes – try it). Screenshot illustrated below:
3) Go to Home Page by clicking Skillshare at the left top corner.
4) In Chrome Browser – Press Ctrl + Shift + I to open Developer Tools or you can also click three vertical dots at the top right – More Tools – Developer Tools.
5) In Console Tab – press Ctrl + L to clear the Console Text or you can also click on the icon as shown below:
6) Type document.cookie and press enter. It will bring the text of the cookies of the URL logged in with the Premium Skillshare Account.
7) Copy the whole cookies text from the Chrome Browser.
8) Double Click on the Skillshare Download Tool.
Note: It will have two dialog boxes. In the Top one you have to enter the above-copied cookie text. In the Bottom you have to enter your Skillshare Course URL.
9) Open your Favorite Course on Skillshare now. Copy its complete URL and paste it in the 2nd Dialog Box of the Skillshare Download Tool.
10) Your Course will be downloaded locally easily in the same folder where you have saved the Skillshare Download Tool.
If any friend is facing any issue while downloading the course, do comment below or send me an email at [email protected] and I will try to revert asap.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and watching my video. I hope you will learn a lot from it & grow faster.
a) Create Lynda Premium Account.
b) Create LinkedIn Learning Premium Account for free.
c) Create Pluralsight Premium Account.
Thank you bro…just need same proccess of Udemy for downloading the courses !! Awaiting……