Along with the Realme X, the brand recently launched two special Master Edition models in India: Realme X Garlic and Realme X Onion. Both have been designed by Japanese designer Naoto Fukasawa, who is a very popular Japanese industrial designer, author, and educator.
Realme X Master Edition includes two colors variants: Onion and Garlic. Both phones looks extraordinary as it comes with unique pattern finish similar to onion peel and garlic peel at the back. I have included the Unboxing and First Impressions of Realme X video below.
Pros of this phone:
1) AMOLED Full-Screen Display – no notch – you will love it.
2) Dolby Atmos Sound – feature rich crystal clear like sitting in a theater. Sound from internal Speaker is very loud, no distortion while keeping the volume at full. Best class speaker.
3) In Display Finger Print Sensor – looks cool on the screen (must-have feature in 2019).
4) Fast Charging Support by Vooc 3.0 20Watt.
5) Dual Volte supported simultaneously (both Jio Sim at the same time).
6) New Generation Type C Charging Port
7) 3.5 MM Audio Jack to connect old type headphones.
8) Get Premium Quality Back Cover inside the box.
9) 48 Mp + 5 Mp Sony Camera which captures excellent pictures.
Cons of Realme X:
1) No Wide-Angle Camera Lens. I feel instead of 5 Mp rear camera Realme should have added a Wide Angle lens which is useful at many places.
2) No headphones inside the box. No complains, nowadays no company provides even with the flagships.
3) No Notification LED. (I personally feel its good for human as if it’s there, it develops a habit of checking the phone every few minutes looking at it).
Realme X Master Edition Specs:
In terms of technical specifications, the special master edition model is exactly similar to the standard model of the Realme X smartphone except for the back design:
6.53-inch (2340×1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED display with 100% NTSC Color Gamut having Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.