Get Pluralsight Premium Account for free
Create Pluralsight Premium Account to access all Paid Courses along with Exercise Files and learn anything. It was started in 2004 and is still one of the best learning platform in 2020. One can easily find all the latest & greatest courses on all technologies to learn from. You can watch the courses as per your ease in Desktop/Laptop/Mobile.
Pluralsight has more than 1500 expert authors that regularly update the contents on Pluralsight. It costs $19 per month for Personal monthly subscription, $105 for Personal Annual subscription in which you get Courses, paths and skill assessments for individuals. The Premium Account costs around 159$ per year to get Access to exams, projects and interactive courses. This price is completely justifiable looking at the in-depth useful resources provided by Pluralsight.com.
Get Free Pluralsight Premium Account:
1) Login to https://my.visualstudio.com/benefits.
2) Use your Hotmail Account to Sign In to Benefits website mentioned above. If you don’t have one, create a new account.
3) Look for Pluralsight Free for 1 Month box. Click Activate.
4) It will redirect you to the Pluralsight Activate your benefits page. Enter your details like your Email Address, First & Last Name, etc. to complete the Activation Process. At the bottom click, I Agree, Activate Benefit.
5) You will receive an email confirmation stating Pluralsight Premium account activated successfully for 1 month.
6) Friends, till now we haven’t set the password for Pluralsight, we have just entered the Email address. To get the password, open Pluralsight.com – Login and select Forgot Password and enter your E-Mail address to get the password reset link in your E-mail.
7) Congratulations friends, now you have an Access to unlimited Pluralsight Professional Training Courses free of cost for complete 1 month. It will help you grow in your field by learning from professionals and will also save a lot of money.
Check the video below to create Pluralsight Premium Account easily:
How to get Pluralsight Premium after Account expires?
Re-Create a new Hotmail/Outlook Account and use the Visual Studio Benefits Link above to re-create a new Pluralsight Account after expiration.
Thanks a ton for reading my above blog. If you have any comments, suggestions, or feedback please spare a second to post it.
a) Create bulk users from .csv in AD using Powershell
b) Outlook connects to O365 Mailbox bypassing Autodiscover.
c) Create Skillshare Premium Account.
d) Create Lynda Premium Account.
e) Create Pluralsight Premium Account.